January 5, 2016
UPDATED — 1:32 p.m. Jan. 6, 2016
- A $25 game was reported stolen at 9:07 a.m. Dec. 25 in the 2100 block of Northwest Stoney Creekk Drive.
- A $300 cell phone was reported stolen at 10:39 a.m. Dec. 25 from a car in the 400 block of Northwest Pebble Lane.
- At 11:36 a.m. Dec. 25, the owner of a 2011 Honda Pilot reported someone broke into the car in the 1600 block of Newport Way Northwest and stole a pocketbook, wallet and cell phone. Total loss was valued at $800.
- The owner of a 2013 Lincoln MKZ reported at 1:52 p.m. Dec. 25 that someone broke into the SUV in the 2500 block of Northwest Alpine Crest Way and stole a camera, umbrella, charger, coat and sunglasses. Total loss was valued at $790.
- Someone stole a wallet and cash from a 2002 Chevrolet Suburban in the 800 block of Lingering Pine Drive Northwest sometime before 4:45 p.m. Dec. 25.
- At 7:58 p.m. Dec. 25, the owner of a 2015 BMW 328i reported someone broke into the car in the 2500 block of Northwest Stoney Creek Drive and stole a $200 iPod.
December 22, 2015
NEW — 12:18 p.m. Dec. 22, 2015
Keep your opinions about terrorists to yourself
An officer was dispatched at 6:06 p.m. to a business in the 1600 block of Northwest Gilman Boulevard on a report of a 911 hangup. Upon arrival, the officer spoke with an employee who said he called 911 because a customer filled out a donation card that said, “ISIS sucks.” Another customer then complained about why the employee allowed that card to be hung up with the others before leaving the store. The employee gave the office a pair of scissors and the officer removed the offending donation card.
Go to bed, or I’ll have you arrested
At 11:43 p.m. Dec. 12, a resident in the 1400 block of Hyla Avenue Northwest called in a complaint that her kids were not listening to her that it was time to get off their cell phones and go to bed. She only wanted the incident documented. Read more
December 8, 2015
UPDATED — 3:34 p.m. Dec. 8, 2015
Bitter over Bieber
An officer responded at 6:39 p.m. Nov. 30 to a report of domestic violence in the 1600 block of 24th Place Northwest. The reporting person informed the officer that her 17-year-old daughter was being disrespectful. She said her daughter wanted her to buy Justin Bieber tickets and demanded money to buy them.
Rescued from a bird-brained idea
At 9:31 a.m. Dec. 2, a student noticed a seagull stuck in the softball field, between the net and fence, in the 700 block of 2nd Avenue Southeast. In an attempt to rescue the bird, the student also got stuck. A responding officer freed both bird and student. The bird had bitten the student several times on her hand. The officer advised the student to wash her hand with warm water and soap, then go to the nurse’s office. Read more
November 23, 2015
NEW — 1:34 p.m. Nov. 23, 2015
- A UPS package containing a $165 parka was reported stolen at 10:57 a.m. Nov. 13 in the 2100 block of Shy Bear Way Northwest.
- Three bicycles, valued at $7,300, were reported stolen at 12:19 p.m. Nov. 17 from the 1100 block of Northeast Park Drive.
- A $1,000 computer was reported stolen at 6:59 p.m. Nov. 18 from the 1400 block of Northwest Gilman Boulevard.
November 17, 2015
NEW — 3 p.m. Nov. 17, 2015
At 8:44 a.m. Nov. 6, $9.99 in gummy bears were reported stolen from the 1400 block of Highlands Drive Northeast. Read more
November 10, 2015
NEW — 3:02 p.m. Nov. 10, 2015
A 35-year-old Issaquah woman was arrested at 2:06 p.m. Oct. 30 for shoplifting $113.21 of groceries in the 1400 block of Highlands Drive Northeast.
- The owner of a 2006 Acura MDX reported at 8:58 a.m. Nov. 1 that someone broke into the car in the 4300 block of West Lake Sammamish Parkway Southeast and stole some athletic gear. Total loss, including damaged window, was estimated at $700.
- The owner of a 2012 Honda CRV reported at 5:26 p.m. Nov. 4 that someone broke into the car in the 700 block of Northwest Gilman Boulevard and stole a cell phone. Total loss, including damage, was estimated at $900.
November 3, 2015
NEW — 3:05 p.m. Nov. 3, 2015
- At 11 a.m. Oct. 22, someone caused $300 in damage to a window in the 100 block of Sixth Avenue Northeast.
- Someone caused $800 in damage to a windshield sometime before 5:02 p.m. Oct. 22 in the 200 block of Northeast Dogwood Street.
- A resident in the 1000 block of Northwest Inneswood Drive reported that $200 in damage was caused to a window.
- At 6:27 a.m. Oct. 27, a resident in the 1600 block of 25th Place Northeast reported that someone caused $300 in damage to a window.
- At 7:06 p.m. Oct. 27, a resident in the 200 block of Northeast Dogwood Street reported someone had damaged and painted two vehicles, causing $2,000 in damage.
October 16, 2015
NEW — 3:43 p.m. Oct. 16, 2015
- At 2:05 p.m. Oct. 6, a $300 cell phone was reported stolen in the 100 block of 17th Avenue Northwest.
- At 3:41 p.m. Oct. 6, a $741.63 set of earphones was reported stolen in the 6100 block of East Lake Sammamish Parkway Southeast.
- Three cooking systems, valued at $389.85, were reported stolen from the 700 block of Northwest Gilman Boulevard at 12:06 p.m. Oct. 9.
September 30, 2015
NEW — 3:53 p.m. Sept. 30, 2015
No license, no drive
A 25-year-old Issaquah woman was arrested at 1:52 p.m. Sept. 18 for driving without a license in the 23200 block of Southeast Black Nugget Road.
- A total of $108.60 in clothing was reported stolen at 5:44 p.m. Sept. 18 from the 2600 block of Northeast Park Drive.
- At 11:33 a.m. Sept. 19, $460 in cash was reported stolen in the 100 block of First Avenue Northeast.
- A $2,500 bicycle was reported stolen at 11:40 a.m. Sept. 19 from the 1400 block of Hillside Drive Southeast.
- At 2:31 p.m. Sept. 19, $1,200 in cash cards was reported stolen from the 1800 block of 10th Avenue Northwest.
- A $60 bicycle was reported stolen at 9:45 a.m. Sept. 24 from the 27000 block of Southeast 79th Street.
- Someone stole $75 in spray paint before 5:39 p.m. Sept. 24 from the 200 block of Southeast Croston Lane.
September 22, 2015
- At 8:57 a.m. Sept. 8, someone broke into a boat through a fence and stole a set of speakers. The total loss, including damage, was $2,600.
- At 9:17 p.m. Sept. 9, a resident in the 800 block of Mountain Park Southwest reported someone broke into their home and stole a computer, an Xbox and remote, with a total value of $2,200.
- A $2,300 bicycle was reported stolen at 10:11 a.m. Sept. 11 from the 900 block of Lake Drive.
- A flash drive, valued at $70, was reported stolen at 10:31 a.m. Sept. 11 in the 1200 block of Northwest Gilman Boulevard.
- A $250 bike was reported stolen at 11:17 a.m. Sept. 14 in the 900 block of 5th Avenue Northwest.
- A $1,300 table saw was reported stolen at 5:51 p.m. Sept. 14 from the 400 block of Southeast Bush Street.
- A $1,500 bicycle was reported stolen at 6:58 p.m. Sept. 16 in the 1900 block of 24th Avenue Northeast.